- DSI EXEC thread infected with signal 6
- stacktrace has the following modules:
- dbg_dump_stack ()
- exc__appDumpStack ()
- exc_terminate ()
- linux_catch_signal ()
- gsignal (), lib: /lib64/libc.so.6
- NULL (), lib: /lib64/libc.so.6
- Replication Server terminated
- Before the stacktrace, the same DSI EXEC thread encountered:
5185 message Row count mismatch for the command executed on 'RDS.rdb'. The command impacted 0 rows but it should impact 1 rows.
- num_threads was configured > 1024
SAP Replication Server (SRS) 15.7.1 SP202
CR813972, CR#813972, 813972, RepServer, RS, stack trace , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.