- DSI EXEC thread infected with signal 6
- stacktrace has the following modules:
- dbg_dump_stack ()
- exc__appDumpStack ()
- exc_terminate ()
- linux_catch_signal ()
- gsignal (), lib: /lib64/libc.so.6
- NULL (), lib: /lib64/libc.so.6
- Replication Server terminated
- Before the stacktrace, the same DSI EXEC thread encountered:
5185 message Row count mismatch for the command executed on 'RDS.rdb'. The command impacted 0 rows but it should impact 1 rows.
- num_threads was configured > 1024
SAP Replication Server (SRS) 15.7.1 SP202
CR813972, CR#813972, 813972, RepServer, RS, stack trace , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.