- Home tab of BI Launchpad reflects the below error message:
org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Unable to initialize TldLocationsCache: No bundle found for URL: bundleentry://158.fwk929432881/web/WEB-INF/lib/BoeStreamWorkClient.jar
- Below error is displayed while accessing the universe through CMC:
org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Unable to initialize TldLocationsCache: No bundle found for URL: bundleentry://143.fwk1095834411/web/WEB-INF/lib/PlatformActions.jar
- User can still click on the Documents tab in BI Launchpad and then navigate to folders or reports.
- This behavior is seen with one of the Tomcat Servers in the landscape. Workflow using Tomcat on the other server does not reflect the above errors.
- Undeploying and redeploying the war files does not resolve the reported behavior.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.2 Support Pack 5
- Redhat Linux 6.9
- Tomcat (installed on 2 servers)
BI 4.0 4.1 4.2 BI4 TldLocationsCache bundleentry BoeStreamWorkClient PlatformActions jar redeploy wdeploy BOE war file windows unix linux SuSE Standalone Cluster home tab webapp tomcat , KBA , BI-BIP-INS , Installation, Updates, Upgrade, Patching , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.