In transactions /IWFND/GW_CLIENT and /IWFND/MAINT_SERVICES error message Function not supported in target system raised when selecting the Service Implementation button.
- SAP Gateway
- Hub system:
- SAP_GWFND 750 SP11 or higher SP
- SAP_GWFND 751 SP05 or higher SP
- SAP_GWFND 752 SP01 or higher SP
- Backend system:
- SAP_GWFND 740 and lower versions
- SAP_GWFND 750 SP10 or lower SP
- SAP_GWFND 751 SP04 or lower SP
- SAP_GWFND 752 SP00
Function not supported in target system, /IWFND/CL_SUTIL_HELPER, CHECK_REMOTE_FUNCTION, RFC_FUNCTION_SEARCH, /IWBEP/FM_MGW_AUTHORITY_CHECK, Function module /IWBEP/FM_MGW_AUTHORITY_CHECK does not exist, FL110, Check Destination, Authority and Remote Function Module , KBA , OPU-GW-COR , Framework , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.