- The event is not opened directly by clicking the link in the email sent by this event in SAP Analytics Cloud.
- The whole Event interface shows after clicking the link.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.4.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Log into SAC and go to Events using an Admin account.
- Create an Event and set your own account as Assignee.
- Click Add Reminder, set Reminder Time as 0 days before due date and check Email in Reminder Type.
- Save it and log off from SAC.
- The email inbox of your own account will receive an email.
- Open the link in the email and log in using your own account.
- The main Event interface shows instead of the specific event.
- This is a by design behavior.
- The feature enhancement has already been evaluated by the development.
- It is planned to be released in Wave 2018.10.
This Knowledge Base Article, SAP‘s strategy, and possible future developments are subject to change and may be changed by SAP at any time for any reason without notice.
This document is provided without a warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a
particular purpose, or non-infringement.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SBOC, SAC, SAC, event, reminder, assignee, UI, calendar, email, , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem