- You apply formatting to an existing image to use it as link in your Digital Boardroom Agenda.
- When you open the Digital Boardroom Agenda in multiple screen configuration, the link doesn't work as expected.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.02.2
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a story and add an image.
- In Styling select the Digital Boardroom options.
- Use the Navigation Target to indicate what content has to be selected. For example:
Use this story in a new Digital Boardroom agenda and click on that image. The link doesn't work as expected.
This feature was only valid for old Digital Boardroom agendas.
To use this functionality in the new Boardroom Agendas, use the Linking feature in the Presentation Builder:
- Help resources and free SAP Analytics Cloud content
- Help portal
- SAP Community (Questions & Answers / Direct Link to ask question / Blogs)
- SAP Community WIKI
- Improvement requests (on the SAP Customer Influence portal)
- Video tutorials
- Videos by topic areas: (Overview, Models and Connections, Stories, SAP Digital Boardroom, Planning, Collaboration, Administration)
- Training events
- Past event recordings
- New user handbook
- How to connect to on-premise data
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud
dibo, link, opening, SAP BusinessObjects Cloud, Business Objects, SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem