- Error: S-User was created under a partner account and has an important "partner" function (PRM_CP role) which is preventing the user from being deleted in Launchpad
- Error: Listed user(s) cannot be deleted because SAP has assigned them important functions. All other selected users will be deleted.
- How to delete a partner S-User ID
- Unable to delete partner S-User ID in Launchpad
- How to delete an S-User ID created under a partner account
- Cannot delete S-User ID created under a partner customer number
partner role , partner authorizations , parter account , partner user , prm_cp , prmcp , prm cp , , KBA , prm_cp , XX-SER-SAPSMP-USR , User Administration , XX-SER-SAPSMP-LAUNCH , SAP Support Portal Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.