You are facing the error message below while transferring an Employee to another Org Unit:
"Custom Code 1 missing"
SAP Business ByDesign 1802 and higher.
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Personnel Administration work center.
Click on Regular Tasks view.
- Click on Transfer Employee.
- Fill the Employee details.
- Click on Save.
- System shows the mentioned error message.
This system behavior is occurring because the Custom Code 1 was set up as Mandatory in the Account Assignment Types activity.
To correct this system behavior, you have to change the Custom Code 1 as Optional in the Account Assignment Types activity.
Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Implementation Projects view.
- Select the required Project and click on Open Activity List.
- Show All Activities and search for Account Assignment Types.
- Open the Activity and then Maintain Account Assignment Types.
- Select Account Assignment Type as ACC (General Ledger Account only).
- In the Available Account Assignments, select Custom Code 1.
- Change the Data Input Control to Optional.
Transfer Employee, Error, Custom Code , KBA , AP-OM , Organisational Management , Problem