You want to see the Hierarchy of a Registered Product used in the production process.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Service Entitlements Workenter.
- Go to Registered Products View.
- Show All Registered Products and find the relevant Registered Product ID.
- Select it and choose option Open Chart.
- Here new window opens, no Registered Product Hierarchy displays.
The relationship between serial numbers and products are not mapped in the Serial Number Hierarchy section when the relevant production task was confirmed. Serial Number Hierarchy must be maintained while confirming the Production Task.
Go to Production Control WorkCenter.
- Go to Task Control View
- Show All Production Tasks and find the relevant Task ID.
- Choose Confirm
- Enter all Input Products Quantity entering required Serial Number under Serial Number subtab.
- Navigate to Output Products tab and enter quantity adding required serial number under Serial Number sub-tab
- In the sub-tab Serial Number, under section Serial Number Hierarchy maintain the Input Product ID and Input Product Serial Number which is used for the production of an Output Product Serial Number.
- Choose Save.
Serial Number Hierarchy, registered product, serial number, open chart , KBA , serial number hierarchy, registered prod , LO-MD-SN-PP , Serial numbers in PP make-to-order production , Problem