/INCMD/UI transaction does not work properly. Symptoms can be:
- Two different application servers (you can switch between them in SM51 transaction) function differently with the /INCMD/UI transaction. E.g. fields that are editable on the one server, are not editable on the other
- Error messages appear, which are not justified (E.g. number range errors for the INC Group name, even though the number ranges are correctly set up).
- SAP Supply Chain Management - All versions
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supply Chain Management - All versions
- SAP Supply Chain Management Master Data (SCM-APO-MD)
KBA , SCM-BAS-MD-INC , Product and Location Interchangeability , SCM-APO-MD-INC , Product and Location Interchangeability , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.