- You are using either the Maintenance Notification or Maintenance Order Fiori Apps.
- You are referencing a Technical Object which has a Valid Warranty.
- There is no Warranty check carried out.
- When using SAP GUI, there is a dialog window regarding warranty checks at this point.
- SAP ERP Plant Maintenance (PM)
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition
Warranty check; Fiori app; Create Maintenance Order; Process Maintenance Notification; Process Maintenance Order, W0017, W0006, W0003, EX_SPI_APPL_ACCESS, ES_SPI, EAM_ORDNTF, EAMS_INIT, WARRANTY_CHECK_POPUP, PLMB , KBA , PM-FIO , Fiori User Interface (UI) for PM , EP-PCT-MAN-MW , BP for Maintenance Worker , PM-EQM-SF-WA , Warranties , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.