Picklist labels are not available in object filter in advanced reporting queries / reports
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- Advanced Reporting
Reproducing the Issue
- Edit or create an ORD/ Canvas Report that uses Advanced Reporting datasource
- Select a table that includes picklist data and click Edit Restrictions
- In the next screen, clikc 'Add Filter' and expand the listed table
- None of the External Code / Labelf fields corresponding to picklist fields are displayed
This is expected behavior as this filter has only raw data available for comparison and it does not offer calculated column or other tables.
- Once you are in the Filter section after clicking 'Edit Restrictions' , select the desired field
- Select Report Values and wait for the values to load
- Though only numbers are displayed (internal IDs), you will be able to see the corresponding External Code and lables when you hover your mouse over the numbers
Note: If the picklist code and label have multiple locales defined, the value(s) displayed will depend on the logged in user's current locale
Picklist, Label, Filter, Report, Edit, Restriction, Advanced, Reporting, Internal , external, Code, Name, missing, sync, issue, canvas, center, Online, Designer, ORD , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ADV , Advanced Reporting (ODS) , Problem