- HANA Calculated Measures with "If" formula and daysbetween() function do not display the correct values when using HANA Live Data Connection in SAP Analytics Cloud.
- When using the "Data Preview" tab in HANA Studio, the measures return the correct values.
- SAP Analytics Cloud
- Live Data Connection
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a Calculated Measure in HANA using an "If" formula and daysbetween() function.
- Create a story using HANA Live Data Connection.
- Add the same measures into a table or a chart.
- The value of the measure is different compared to the "Data Preview" tab in HANA Studio.
- This is a by design behavior.
- The reason that the HANA Studio data preview gives the expected result is because HANA Studio bypasses the Calculation Engine and uses SQL to get the result.
- Cast the result of the If-formula with the decfloat(...) function.
- Increase the precision/scale from 2 to 7 or greater.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
SAC, SAP BusinessObjects Cloud, Business Objects, SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, wrong, bad, mismatch, show, display, calculation, decimal, float, preview, , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem