Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- After executing transaction QA07, batch status is not changed to Restricted and stock is not moved to Restricted-use, although its SLED/BBD is already expired and stock in Unrestricted-Use exists. Error message can be received: "No entries found" (message number: QV508)
- Problem can also occur, if scheduled job ran report RQAAAS10 automatically.
- SAP ERP Quality Management (QM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
QM-IM, QM-IM-IL, batch, unrestricted, restricted, expired, expiry date, deadline monitoring, SLED/BBD, QA07, MSC3N, RQAAAS10, QV508, FZUST, ZUSTD, Charge, Terminüberwachung, Frei verwendbar, Nicht frei, Verfallsdatum, restr. , KBA , QM-IM , Quality Inspection , QM-IM-IL , Inspection Lot Creation , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.