When you follow SAP Note 1615644 to re-activate environmentshell, you may need to delete the incompletely installed environmentshell, but after deleting environmentshell, you still cannot re-activate environmentshell with various errors:
- Journal table of ENVIRONMENTSHELL Rates already exists. Failed to import entity Model, ID: Rates;Faled to get dependent entity Model, ID: Ownership for entity ADAF, ID: ADMINMBRACCPRF
- Failed to import entity Dimension, ID:R_ACCOUNT
- Failed to get dependent entity Dimension, ID:R_ACCOUNT for entity ADIM, ID:ACCOUNT
- SAP BusinessObjects Planning and Consolidation 10.0, version for SAP NetWeaver
- SAP BusinessObjects Planning and Consolidation 10.1, version for SAP NetWeaver
KBA , EPM-BPC-NW , NetWeaver Version , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.