When you follow SAP Note 1615644 to re-activate environmentshell, you may need to delete the incompletely installed environmentshell, but after deleting environmentshell, you still cannot re-activate environmentshell with various errors:
- Journal table of ENVIRONMENTSHELL Rates already exists. Failed to import entity Model, ID: Rates;Faled to get dependent entity Model, ID: Ownership for entity ADAF, ID: ADMINMBRACCPRF
- Failed to import entity Dimension, ID:R_ACCOUNT
- Failed to get dependent entity Dimension, ID:R_ACCOUNT for entity ADIM, ID:ACCOUNT
- SAP BusinessObjects Planning and Consolidation 10.0, version for SAP NetWeaver
- SAP BusinessObjects Planning and Consolidation 10.1, version for SAP NetWeaver
KBA , EPM-BPC-NW , NetWeaver Version , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.