Missing button "Create Job Profile" on Manage Job Profile.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Profile
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to "Manage Job Profiles":
- The Job Profile Object is not defined as secured;
- Missing RBP Permissions.
Steps to perform to define the Object:
- Go to Admin Center > Configure Object Definitions
- Search: Object Definition > Job Profile
- Click: Take Action > Make Correction
- Section "Security" select:
- Secured: Yes
- Permission Category: Manage Job & Skill Profile Visibility
Steps to perform to check the RBP permissions:
- Go to Admin Center > "Manage Permission Roles";
- Click on "Manage Job & Skill Profile Visibility";
- Find "Job Profile" and ensure the Option are set:
SuccessFactors; Create Job Profile; Add button; Secure; Manage Job Profiles; Job Profile Creation; , KBA , LOD-SF-CJ-JPB , Job Profile Builder , LOD-SF-EP , Employee Profile , Problem