You are looking for a way to mass remove or edit the Required Date of an item that was assigned to multiple users.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
You can achieve this by using the Import Data Tool to update these records.
1. From Learning Administration, navigate to System Admin > Tools > Import Data.
2. Download the 'Learning Assignment' template, which we will be using to remove the required date
3. Fill the template with the details from all users and items which you would like to remove the Required Date. Below image is an example: I provided the UserID, the Item Details, Action was set to Update and the Required Date column must be left in blank.
4. Save your file and import it using the Import Data Tool with the below settings.
5. Click 'Submit'. After that, the Required Date for the users and items provided in the file will be removed.
required date, remove, edit, import data tool, null, blank, Learning Assignment, item , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ITE , Items , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , Problem