When running a Bex query, calling an F4 help (LOV, input help) or extracting data from a BW InfoProvider errors occur on the HANA database.
Instantiation of calculation model failed, exception 306002
- Instantiation of calculation model failed;exception 306105: Invalid query.
Error 2.048 has occurred in the BWA/SAP HANA server: Creation of column view for <BW object> failed
Error 34.023 has occurred in the BWA/SAP HANA server
- EC:2048 column store error: fail to create scenario:  Inconsistent calculation model"
- Error 2,949 has occurred in the BWA/SAP HANA server
- Error 2,981 has occurred in the BWA/SAP HANA server
- Error 34051 when display data of composite provider
- Error 2.434 has occurred in the BWA/SAP Hana Server
- Error 34.011 has occurred in the BWA/SAP HANA server (DBMAN-901)
"Inconsistent calculation model;scenario -> MetadataProvider
- Error 2999 has occured in the BWA/SAP HANA server: Search on olapIndex failed, QueryId: < >,
- general error (no fuirther information available); Failed to lookup path '$transient_path, J1IOBJ1'. calcEngine...
- Error 34.023: Instantiation of calculation model failed;exception 306105: Invalid query. Failed to find 'object' at node 'JOIN'
Errors captured index server trace:
- The following errors occurred: Index does not exist;Failed to get CalcIndex 'SAPSR3:0BW:BIA:xxxx (t -1)' (2007)
- Error during executing SQL statement (2116): CREATE COLUMN VIEW "SAPxxx"."0BW:BIA:BI0_0Q0000####_oi" WITH PARAMETERS (DESCRIPTION='', INDEXTYPE=5, JOININDEX = "SAPxxx"."/BIC/Axxxxxx00", JOININDEXTYPE = 1, VIEWATTRIBUTE =, CHARACTERISTIC=('SID', SIDATTRIBUTE="SID"), ISMEMORYINDEX=1, OPTIMIZEMETAMODEL=1): sql syntax error: incorrect syntax
Runtime information in almost all of these looks like this:
- Error in BW: _HCPR_PROCESS-3-
- An error occurred when getting data from the processor.
- Information >> Row: 59 Inc: MAP_TREX_EXCEPTION Prog: CL_RSDRH_TREX_STORAGE
- SAP BW/4HANA - All Versions
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4
- SAP NetWeaver 7.5
BRAIN 670, DBMAN 305 navigation attribute, 34.023, 3060002, 2949, _HCPR_PROCESS-3-, CL_RSDRH_TREX_STORAGE, MAP_TREX_EXCEPTION, 2881, 2,981, 1,699, 1699, function is not implemented, _SID, calcEngine search on olapIndex failed, 0BW:BIA:BI0, GET_FILTER_VALUES_CHA:03, function is not implemented, Failed to insert requested attribute, calcEngine search on olapIndex, 0Q, temporary, column store error, CL_SQL_STATEMENT, EXECUTE_QUERY, search table error, $transient_path, 2.018, DBMAN-901, calculation model , KBA , BW-BEX-OT , OLAP Technology , BW-BEX-OT-OLAP , Analyzing Data , BW-BEX-OT-DBIF , Interface to Database , BW4-AE-CORE , Core Services , BW-BEX-OT-F4 , MasterData read services , BW-BEX-OT-MDX , MDX,OLAP-BAPI,OLE DB for OLAP , BW4-AE-F4 , MasterData Read Services , BW-BEX-OT-HCPR , CompositeProvider Query , BW4-AE , Analytic Engine , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.