- Refreshing a large List of Values (LOV) displays message: "The number of requested members exceeds 5000. Do a search by element instead"
- In Webi Applet, it displays error: "Could not retrieve the list of values" "CommunicationException$UnexpectedServerException: The number of requested members exceeds 5000. Do a search by element instead."
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1 Support Package 6 and higher
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2 all Support Packages
- Web Intelligence (WebI)
- Web Intelligence HTML Interface
- Web Intelligence Java Applet
- BICS connection to Bex Query
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
webi, LOV, list of values, lovSizeLimit, DSLBICSConfiguration.xml , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.