- Who to contact at SAP for cloud tenant changes?
- Who is responsible for changing cloud systems visible in the System Data application?
- How to add cloud tenants so they are visible in Launchpad
- How to create tenants so they are available for support incidents
- Cannot see instances in Lauchpad applications
- Cannot see tenant when creating a support incident
- Remove tenant that is no longer needed
- Remove an instance
- Cloud systems displayed in Launchpad need to be updated
- Cloud tenants are missing
- How do I change a cloud tenant?
- How to reassign a cloud tenant to a different customer number
- How to reassign a cloud tenant to a different installation number
- Unable to create cloud tenants in Launchpad
- Need new cloud tenants created
- How to request new cloud tenants under our cloud installation
- Launchpad System Data isn't allowing me to create or edit cloud systems
- Launchpad License Key application is not allowing me to add or delete cloud systems
SAP ONE Support Launchpad
- APPLIES TO: All Cloud Solutions
- DOES NOT APPLY TO: On-Premise Solutions
SID , system name , cloud products , cloud systems , cloud instances , cloud-based products , instances , tenants , XXSERSAPSMPTEN , , KBA , XX-SER-SAPSMP-TEN , Sytem Data Cloud Tenants , XX-SER-SAPSMP-LAUNCH , SAP Support Portal Launchpad , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.