- In the shipment cost processing the exchange rate (KOMP-KURSK) cannot be seen in the document.
- When creating a shipment cost document with different currencies (local-, document-, condition currency), the value seems to be calculated and converted correctly taking into account all exchange rates, but only one of the two exchange rates is displayed/filled which is confusing: KOMP-KKURS is displayed (and used); KOMP-KURSK is not displayed (although used)
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
VBKD, KONV, VI02, Währungsumrechnung, Umrechnung, Währung, Frachtkost, Kondition , KBA , LE-TRA-FC-CAL , Freight Cost Calculation , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.