- The ASE errorlog shows an "infected with Signal 11" error in the function logcommand() with a stack trace during procedure execution:
Current process (0x6dfb00ab) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0x0000000000af642c (logcommand+0x4bc), siginfo (code, address) =(1, 0x0x0000000000000020)
- The stack trace included the following functions:
Note: A complete stack trace is available under Attachments.
- Procedure text is hidden (e.g. sp_hidetext 'procedure_name' ).
- The database is replicated.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
CR813547, CR#813547, 813547, segmentation, fault, execproc, SEGV, access, violation, segfault, kisignal, stacktrace, registers, CR820170, CR#820170, 820170 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.