- You are using the legacy Enterprise Portal Theme Editor
- You have created or have previously created a custom theme(s)
- You may be experiencing some problems such as the below:
- Your custom theme is distorted or not showing consistently
- The theme layout is inconsistent
- Some of the theme resources may not be present (e.g: .css files) when checking on a HTTP Trace (e.g: HTTP 404 Error)
- Changes you have made in the Theme Editor do not reflect when accessing the theme via the Portal
- You would like to recreate the custom theme and rebuild it
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server for Java 7.0x
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server for Java 7.3x
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server for Java 7.40
- SAP Enterprise Portal (Legacy Theme Editor activated)
themes, theming, motiv, motif, regenerate, construct, build, refresh, reconstruct, fix, clean, ui, theme, designer, legacy, less, laf, look, feel, empty, inconsistent, missing, update, updated, reload, error, netweaver, ep, portal , KBA , EP-PIN-TOL , Themes / Portal UI Theme Designer / Theme Editor , EP-PIN-AI , Application Integration , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.