You have assigned your user to a Territory ABC but not to the Sub-Territories DEF and XYZ (ABC represents a territory; DEF and XYZ stand for sub-territories of ABC). Your user's Access Restriction is set for Territories and is valid.
When creating Opportunities, you can only select Accounts with Territory ABC; but you do not have access to Accounts with the sub-territory DEF and XYZ.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Sales workcenter.
- Go to the Opportunities view.
- Click New to create a new Opportunity.
- Click the value help for Accounts.
- Click the value help for the Territory.
Result: Only the main Territory ABC can be selected, but the sub-territories DEF and XYZ are not available.
It is currently not supported that you have automatically access to Sub-territories of your Territory.
To solve this without assigning your user to all the sub-territories you can do the following, please note that many views have an option to add the 'Include Sub-Territories' check-box. The below is an example.
- Login as Administrator.
- Follow the steps 1-5 as per above.
- Go to Adaptation Mode.
- In the Territory, select the dropdown menu, choose 'My Territories' and click Advanced Filters.
- Tick the box for 'Include Sub-Territories'.
- Click Organize Queries and make the query 'My Territory' the default query, while hiding the other queries - if this is required.
- Click Apply and save your query.
Note that the same field is available in many other views, queries and searches. Example:
Development are planning to enhance the system to allow access to the Territory object based on the Territory Hierarchy. With this feature enhancement, you will be granted access to territories that are directly assigned as well as all child territories. Currently this enhancement is planned for a future release; however, support cannot comment on the exact availability of this at this point in time.
territory, sub-territory , KBA , access restriction , territory , sub-territory , LOD-CRM-PM-SLS , C4C Product Management - Sales , LOD-CRM-TM , Territory Management , How To