- How to download the Security Permission Report?
- How to read the Security Permission Report for Proxy management?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
How to download the Security Permission Report?
- Admin Center >Search by Security Permission Report;
- Select Proxy Management > Submit
- It'll appear the message: Your report has been scheduled. An email will be sent to you (if email enabled) when the report is ready for download. You can check the status and retrieve results in Scheduled Reports new link. Scheduled Reports (in your system, the Scheduled Reports will automaticaly redirect to Report Center > Scheduled Reports).
How to read the Security Permission Report for Proxy management?
Column A: Proxy - this is the username from the user that is acting as Proxy
Column B: User Id - this is the userID from the user that is acting as Proxy
Column C: ASSIGNMENT_ID_EXTERNAL_PROXY_ID:this is the Assignment User ID from the user that is acting as Proxy
Column G: Proxy Rights For - this is the username from who is receiving the proxy
Column H: User Id - this is the userID from who is receiving the proxy
Column L: Permission - this is the permission/module that the proxy can access
User AdminAF has proxy rights for adodds with permission on All Modules.
- When Proxy permission are given via RBP in Manage permission groups, they will not be present in the Security and Permissions report.
- Security and Permissions report does not contain the Start and End date for time based proxy assignments. If you want the start and end times information its available in the People Analytics Proxy report (KBA 2483375).
- Expired Time-based proxy will also be shown on this report so that you can keep track of previous assignments.
2358472 - How do I grant access to the features "Employee Files Portlets Permissions" and "Security Permission Reports"
Proxy management, Security permission report , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-PRX , Proxy , How To