Frequently asked questions related to quota arrangements in MRP:
- When and what scenario should quota arrangements be used?
- What's the difference between allocation quota and split quota?
- Why MRP always assigns same vendor to newly created purchase requisitions?
- How quota arrangement usage in MRP is simplified in S/4HANA systems?
- Why quota is not selected or considered by MRP?
- Can quota work with MRP area?
- What's the difference between maximum quantity and maximum release quantity? When to use which setting?
- Why the allocated quantity exceeds the maximum quantity defined for a quota item?
- How to correct allocated quantity in quota?
- Why quota cannot be changed and how to change it?
- What settings should be avoided when using quota arrangements?
- How to search notes related to quota in MRP valid for your system release?
- How to search KBAs related to quota in MRP?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP ERP Production Planning (PP)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
KBA , PP-MRP , Material Requirements Planning , MM-PUR-SQ-QTA , Quota Arrangement , MM-CBP , Consumption-Based Planning , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.