- Transaction LI20 ends in DUMP DBSQL_DUPLICATE_KEY_ERROR.
- You are writing off thousands of entries of stock in from one bin.
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
DUMP, LI20, LI01N, LI02N, LI11N, bin, physical inventory, pi, dbsql_duplicate_key_error, se11, LTAP-TAPOS, LTAP, TAPOS, ST22, 9998, LTAP-TAPOS, "write off", write-off , KBA , LE-WM-BIN , Inventory at the Storage Bin Level , LE-WM , Warehouse Management (for Extended WM please use SCM-EWM*) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.