- Double Quotes ("") in an LMS CSV Report
SAP Successfactors Learning Management System (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in to LMS.
- Go to 'Admin' tab.
- Click 'Reports'.
- Select any CSV report.
- Change the 'CSV Report Delimiter' to any value but comma (,). (Ex: Pipe)
- Populate desired filter criteria and click 'Run Report'.
- Notice that the output contains unnecessary double quotes. Ex: User ID|"First Name"|"Last Name
The CSV Report Delimiter you set is different from your local machine's list separator.
The CSV Report Delimiter and list separator should be the same.
For Windows Only
If you want to use pipe (|) as the CSV Report Delimiter, for example, you need to change your local machine's list separator.
- Go to Control Panel.
- Select View by = 'Small icons'.
- Select 'Region' > 'Additional settings'.
- Change the 'List separator' to pipe (|).
5. Click 'Apply' > 'Okay'.
quote, double quote, ","", CSV, PRD, report, LMS, Learning, Pipe, Comma, Delimiter, separator, CSV Report Delimiter, control panel, windows , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-REP , Reporting Data , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , How To