- Why did SAP delete an S-User?
S-User ID from partner account was deleted
- Launchpad shows S-User was deleted by SAP
- Was the S-User ID deleted in Launchpad User Management?
- User Management shows S-User was deleted by Partner Relationship Management PRM
- Deleted by does not show the S-User ID who deleted the user, it shows the user was deleted by Partner Relationship Management PRM
KBA , XX-SER-SAPSMP-USR , User Administration , XX-SER-SAPSMP-LAUNCH , SAP Support Portal Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.