- You are running Business Suite (BS) or Business Warehouse (BW) on SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE).
- System is down due to SID database being marked "suspect" - Error 926
- After rebooting ASE, one or more databases are not recovering.
- ASE errorlog shows the following error:
Error: 926, Severity: 14, State: 1
Database 'XXX' cannot be opened. An earlier attempt at recovery marked it 'suspect'. Check the ASE errorlog for information as to the cause.
Unable to proceed with the recovery of dbid <x> because of previous errors.
Continuing recovery with the next database.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) for Business Suite
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) for Business Warehouse
- SAP Netweaver (NW) All versions
SQL926, corrupt, space, memory, shutdown, power, hardware, failure, status, sysdatabases, 256 , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.