When a client has the anonymization process in place and correctly configured in the instance, all the applications on the status Requisition Closed and Hired on Other Requisition are not being anonymized, even if the applications meet all the pre-requisites for the anonymization.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Set the purge process for the inactive applications as described in KB article 2103423 - DRM 2.0 to purge inactive candidates and / or inactive applications.
- Execute the purge process.
- Notice the inactive applications on the status Requisition Closed and Hired on Other Requisition do not get anonymized.
The Purge Rule is not enabled in the Manage Recruiting setting for Requisition Closed and Hire On Other Requistion.
- Applications are purged in the Recruiting Management using DRM 2.0 based on their status for Requisition Closed" for purging and Hired On Other Requisition
- Go to Admin Center > Manage Recruiting Settings and enable options for the following Options:
- Requistion Closed: Applications will be purged only if the Manage Recruiting Settings > Consider job applications with the status "Requisition Closed" for purging option is enabled.
- Hire On Requistion: Applications are purged only if the Manage Recruiting Settings > Consider job applications with the status "Hired On Other Requisition" for purging option is enabled.
Job Application anonymization; job application purge; Requisition Closed; Hired on Other Requisition, RCM, SF, Success Factors , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-APP , Applicants and Job Applications , Problem