- There is a problem when converting an XSD element Name that is a single word and the word is in the name-to-code conversion table.
- If the name is a single word and the word is in the conversion table, the code is lowercase first letter followed by upper case remaining letters which is not correct form for lower camel case.
- If the word used in Name is not in conversion table, the lower camel case code is correct. However, if the Name field is multiple words, the resulting code is correct even it both words are in the name-to-code conversion table.
- When they have a word for the name, the code is converted to wORD. If the object name has two parts, then the code is converted to twoParts.
- Whether a word or multiple words are used for the name of an object, the resulting code should always be lowercase for the first word.
- In lowerCamelCase, single word names/codes should be all lowercase. Multiword tables/codes would concatenate to have the first letter of first word as lower case, any subsequent words would have first letter as upper case and remaining lower. So, ADDRESS should be address in lowerCamelCase and ADDRESS LOCATION would be addressLocation in lowerCamelCase.
SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
SAP PowerDesigner 16.6
729574, CR729574, CR#729574, lowerCamel Case , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.