You have created a Customer Return Scenario with Service Repair, but you cannot assign the related Service Order to the Customer Return Document.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Create a Customer Return Scenario.
- Create a Service Order to process the Customer Return.
- Open the Customer Return and navigate to Items Tab.
- You do not see a Button above the Line Item Table with Assign Reference.
- You have created a wrong Inbound Delivery Note for this Customer Return Scenario.
- You have selected Follow-Up Activity: Add to Stock, but you need to select Follow-Up Activity: Repair at Own Service Center.
Cancel the previously created Customer Return (follow KBA 2936830 ).
- Go to the Inbound Logistic work center.
- Create a New Customer Return Inbound Delivery Note.
- Navigate to Items Tab.
- Select Follow-Up Activity Repair at Own Service Center.
- Proceed with the Customer Return process.
You will find that the newly created Customer Return will have the Assign Reference Button as expected.
How to Cancel a Customer Return, click here.
Service, Order, Customer, Return, Delivery, Note, Inbound, Outbound, Auftrag, Retoure, Zuordnen, Auslieferung, Lieferschein , KBA , AP-CRP , Customer Return Processing , Problem