- Dump is raised when sales order is transferred from ERP to GTS.
- Runtime error OBJECTS_OBJREF_NOT_ASSIGNED in GTS on saving feeder system document.
- Error "Access using a 'ZERO' object reference is not possible" observed for document in GTS plugin Recovery transaction.
- Global Trade Services (GTS)
- Global Trade Services / Logistics Services (SLL)
- SAP Global Trade Services
- GTS Plug_in
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
short dump, ST22, logs, invoice, sales documents, bom, explosion, subitems, header, OBJECTS_OBJREF_NOT_ASSIGNED, GI_CUHD, /SAPSLL/CUHD_BOM_EXPLODE, /SAPSLL/SAPLAPI_6800 , KBA , SLL-LEG-PI-R3 , PI: R/3 , SLL-LEG-CON-LMG , Compliance: Legal Control , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.