Database error text........: "SQL1236N Table "schema.tablename" cannot allocate a |
| new page because the index with identifier "1" does not yet support large |
| RIDs. SQLSTATE=55066 row=1" |
Above mentioned error can be seen for the following scenarios.
- Drop Cube failed with the error.
- Loading data into BW system failed with the error.
- Execute 'REORG and RUNSTATS' for the table from transaction Db13.
It triggers dump 'DBIF_RSQL_SQL_ERROR' with the error.
- Db6conv aborted with the error.
- SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP SEM 6.0 / 700
- SAP EHP1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- Db2 for LUW 9.05 and above
Large Row Is's, Large_rids, Reorg, clustering index, Write access, Tablespace, St22 dump, Convert to Large , KBA , BC-DB-DB6 , DB2 Universal Database for Unix / NT , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.