When creating a new lead or opporutnity, the filters available in Sales Organization value help are based on Sales Data and not sales organizations.
Reproducing the Issue
Choose the Lead quick create option.
Select the value help of the field Sales Organization.
Here the available filters are Sales Data related and not Sales Organization.
This behavior is based on the selection in scoping.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Choose the Edit Project Scope button.
- Navigate to Step 4: Questions.
- Expand Sales -> Lead Management -> Leads.
- Uncheck the question Do you want to enable users to specify, per lead, a predetermined combination of sales organization, distribution channel and division? and Save.
Note: Similar question exists in Opportunity scoping as well.
opportunity account sales area search box , KBA , LOD-CRM-LM , Lead Management , LOD-CRM-OPP , Opportunity Management , Problem