When posting a Goods Receipt (GR) against a Purchase Order (PO), it is not possible to determine different G/L Accounts in Accounting Documents for Price Difference (PRD) postings in the following two cases:
- A Price Difference which is posted when an item in the PO has the 'Free item' indicator flagged.
- A normal Price Difference which is posted when the Net Price per unit of the material in the PO/GR differs from the Standard Price per unit in the Accounting 1 tab in MM03.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
ECC, goods receipt, purchase order, free item, standard price, price difference, PRD, accounting document, G/L Account, net price, MM03, ME23N, MIGO, debit, credit, SPRO, account determination, T030, KTOPL, KTOSL, KOMOK, BKLAS, KONTS, KONTH, valuation class, account modifier. , KBA , MM-IM-GF-ACT , Account Determination , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.