You are trying to migrate the fixed asset using the default Excel. In the posting preview, you see that the depreciation values are different for the different set of books, although you are using the same Depreciation Method for both set of books.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Select the Implementation projects view.
- Select the Open Activity List button.
- Select the Integrate and Extend chevron.
- Search and open the Migration of Accounting Transaction Data activity.
- Open the 'Migrate accounting transaction data using the migration tool' link and create a new unit.
- Select the new unit and click Execute Migration.
- Click Upload File to upload the Fixed Assets data.
- Click Process File and you observe that the depreciation values differ in multiple set of books.
If you are using multiple set of books in one company, you should only use Copy as Auto Complete Method.
To resolve the issue with the differences in the depreciation calculation, the Auto Complete Method should be set to 4 instead of 3 for multiple set of books:
- After clicking Process File, choose Review Settings for Auto Complete Method in the Convert Values step.
- Change the Field Value from 3 to 4.
- Choose Confirm Field Value.
Anlagen, Migration, Rechnungslegungswerke, Anlagenmigration , KBA , FI-AA , Asset Accounting , How To