- The initial download of adapter object DNL_CUST_CNDALL does not finish ( status light yellow in transaction R3AM1)
- In transaction ST22 there is a dump CONVT_NO_NUMBER in ABAP program SAPLCND_MAP_GNRL_INTF_OW with short text:
"Unable to interpret XXX as a number", where XXX represents the variable part of a pricing condition table name in ECC and it is not numeric.
(Condition table name would be AXXX )
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 and higher
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Customer Relationship Management
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 ; SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 on SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0 ; SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA all versions
KBA , CRM-MD-CON-IF , Exchange of Condition Records and Customizing Data , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.