- You are using the Process Integration (PI) or Process Orchestration (PO)
- You have configured SSO for PI system
- If a users password is expired, they are getting prompted for a password change
- SAP NetWeaver Process Integration 7.1
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver Process Integration 7.1
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4
- SAP NetWeaver 7.5
Process Integration 7.10, PI 7.10, Process Integration 7.11, PI 7.11, Process Integration 7.30, PI 7.30, Process Integration 7.31, PI 7.31, Process Integration 7.40, PI 7.40, PO 7.40, PO 7.50, NetWeaver, XI, Dual Stack, SSO, ume.logon.force_password_change_on_sso, password , KBA , BC-XI-IBF , Framework , BC-XI-IBD , Integration Builder - Design , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.