You are trying to confirm an Inbound Task, but after you have entered the necessary details, and click on Save, the system displays a backend error.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to the Inbound Logistics work center.
- Go to the Task Control view.
- Find and select the relevant Task ID.
- Click the Confirm button.
- Enter the necessary details (Quantity, Target Logistics Area, and so on).
- Click the Save button.
- The system shows a backend Dump.
The Error is triggered, because you have not maintained the Country Code for the Ship-To address. Maintaining Country Code for the Ship-to Location is mandatory when you scope Intrastat.
Note: This dump is also triggered if you have not maintained the Business Partner (Supplier) address.
To resolve the issue, kindly edit the Location and maintain the Country Code for all Locations. You can do this by following the steps below:
- Navigate to the Supply Chain Design Master Data work center.
- Go to Locations View.
- Select the relevant Location.
- Click the Edit button and maintain the Country of the Ship-To Location.
Inbound Task, Countries not found, Location, Dump , KBA , AP-IDP-CID , Confirmed Inbound Delivery , Problem