When you perform Post Goods Receipt as Planned against a purchase order, system throws an exception.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Inbound Logistics Work center
- Go to Purchase Orders View
- In the field, Show, choose Due and Overdue Purchase Orders via drop-down
- Find and select relevant Purchase Order ID
- choose option :Post Goods Receipt as Planned
- System throws an exception.
There is no Logistics Model exists for Standard Receiving without task for relevant Site ID.
Create Logistics Model for Standard Receiving without task using below steps:
- Create Logistics Model for Standard Receiving without task using below steps:
- Go to Warehousing and Logistics Master Data Work center
- Go to Logistics Models View
- Choose New and select required Logistics Model Template ID as INB_NO_TASK_RECEIVING - Template for receiving without tasks
- Then choose New Logistics Model ID name as per your requirement
- Now select required Site ID using value selection for which you want to create logistics model without tasks
- Once it is created, check the status it should be Consistent and enter all required details as per your business requirement
- Perform release and save.