You cannot find an option for maintaining Tax code group in Expense reports for Italy.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Travel and Expense work centre.
- Go to the Expense Reports view.
- Search for Expense Report ABC (ABC represents the Expense Report ID) and select it.
- Click Edit, then View All.
- The Country of Business Trip is Italy.
- Navigate to the Expenses tab and then Expense Data subtab.
There is no option to maintain tax codes for country Italy.
For country version Italy, travel expenses are not reported in the tax reporting and not shown to tax authorities.
Tax codes are applied only to invoices and hence travel expenses do not have any tax code.
VAT is not relevant for expense reporting for Italy as this is not a legal requirement for this localization.
Expense Report Italy; Tax code group missing , KBA , SRD-FIN-ERM , Travel and Expense Management , How To