User created Report Navigation (Target Report XYZ), but not able to see/use that Navigation from Source Report ABC.
Cloud For Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Login via Admin credentials.
- Go to Business Analytics work center.
- Search for report which user want to see as Target Report (XYZ).
- Select that Report and click on Navigation.
- Select Target Report view (V1).
- Choose Source Report (ABC) and transfer any desired field (F1) and save it.
- Login via any end user.
- Now when end user is opening Source Report (ABC), he is not able to see any navigation and hence he is not able to go to view (V1) of Target Report (XYZ) via that transferred field (F1).
User do not have authorization to see the Target Report (XYZ).
If a role has been assigned to User then he must have the authorization to that Report (XYZ) to access via Report Navigation.
Report Navigation, Business Role, Access , KBA , business role , sap cloud for customer , report navigation , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , How To