Customer is trying to use the overwrite option (reload all ratings) for the Trend Data import but not all Ratings are removed.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Succession Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Import extended user information and select Trend information
- Select the option "Import by re-loading all data with your new changes" (overwrite option)
- Go to People profile page and check the Trend blocks (sysoverall information)
- Some of the Ratings are not removed after import.
This is expected behavior. Trend import only overwrite data with source = live profile.
All ratings have many data sources, like from performance review forms, from cdp forms, from import, from overview portlet, manual input from employee profile portlet. Trend import only removes ratings from import and from employee profile portlet. It does not remove ratings from other sources since these ratings are not created by employee profile.
For the following rating sources such as:
- Forms (Performance Management, 360 MTR Multi-Rater)
- Overwrite Rating: Can be done by moving the form step to who has the permission to edit the rating. For more information about Performance Management / 360 Rating logic, see KBA 2078766 - Ratings: All about ratings in PM v12 Acceleration - Performance Management
- Delete Rating: The only way to delete the ratings is by deleting the forms. For steps, see KBA 2076518.
- Calibration Sessions
2149125 - Identifying the Source of Ratings in the Trend Portlets
2587024 - Trend Information import not overwriting previous values for inactive users
2091409 - Import & Export Process for Extended User Information
SucessFactors; Trend information; Extended, User, Import, reload, all, ratings, remove, clear , KBA , LOD-SF-SCM , Succession Management , LOD-SF-PM , Performance Management , LOD-SF-EP-JOB , Scheduled jobs , LOD-SF-CAL , Calibration Module , How To