- Recently installed S/4 HANA system and followed Fiori configuration guides attached to admin guide
- Now during app activation steps, when we are opening catalogues, we are unable to see any applications under catalogues to activate them
- During investigation, we found there were no contents in /UI2/BOM_APP table and suspected that could be the cause of Apps not getting listed under catalogues
- For this issue, we found “KBA 2490627 - No apps in "App Activation" app” and applied same
- Now after applying above KBA we can see thousands of entries created in /UI2/BOM_APP table but there are no apps being displayed in any of the Fiori catalogues in the Fiori Activation App
- SAP S/4HANA 1709
- SAP Netweaver Gateway 7.5
SAPUIF 100 - SAP Release 100 and Support Package Name = SAPK-10001INSAPUIFT
"Fiori App Activator fails","Missing Fiori apps in Fiori Activation App of S/4HANA","Missing Fiori apps","No apps available in Fiori App Activation","SAP UI Fiori Config V1.0","Fiori administration app activation application" , KBA , CA-UI2-INT-BE , Please use CA-FLP-ABA , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.