User is able to see report with same view displayed twice in home page.
Cloud For Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Login by Key user credentials.
- Go to Home Page.
- Enter adaptation mode and click on edit.
- Select Business Role XYZ.
- Add a report view Report_V1.
- Publish it and leave adaptation mode.
- Again click on adapt and then edit.
- Select different business role ABC.
- Add the same report view Report_V1.
- Publish and leave adaptation mode.
- User who has been assigned to both role XYZ and ABC, will see the report twice in homepage.
This is standard behavior. If admin add report view by adapting and editing the home page via two different roles and if a user has been assigned to both roles, he will be able to see report twice in home page.This is standard behavior.
If User wants to see report view only once then he has to decide that based on which business role, he does not want to see data and then Admin has to manually remove the report from home page by adapting via that role.
-> Above scenario remains valid if user has been assigned for more than 2 roles as well.
-> Adapting anything will reflect the changes done for all users who have been assigned to that role.
Homepage, Report , KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , How To