You are having some problems with an SMS Web Service. Please check these steps before contacting SAP Support.
SAP Cloud for Customer.
- Prepare a Web service that satisfies the prerequisites for SMS Mashup.
- Test the web service independently (without using C4C Mashup). You can use a tool like Postman.
- Download the Postman app in your Chrome Browser.
- Login to the Postman (You can register or use your google ID to map).
- Select POST action.
- Enter the URL of your service provider.
- Select your Authorization type.
- Test your script/web service.
- If it is successful here and the SMS are still not getting sent from C4C, SAP Support can check this further.
- If no successful here, then the problem could be in your web service / service provider.
- Once the web service is verified, configure a SMS Mashup Web service:
- Go to the Administration work center.
- Go to the Business flexibility view.
- Select Mashup Web services.
- Click New > REST Service.
- Provide an appropriate name for your service.
- Provide the authentication supported by your web service and the corresponding details.
- Service Protocol should be XML.
- HTTP Method should be POST.
- Content Type should be XML Body.
- Provide the web service URL.
- Provide the XML Body.
- Save and note the Service ID. This should be used while configuring the SMS Channel.
SMS, Web service, mashup, REST, XML body, service provider , KBA , LOD-CRM-SC-MES , Messaging / SMS , Problem