You want to hide an Action button in the UI for a specific Business Role.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Since the 1802 release, it is now possible to hide Action buttons via Page Layout. Please note that this behaviour is not specific to the Partner Contact work center view but available for all Action buttons in the UI.
Go to the Partner work center.
- Go to the Partner Contacts view.
- Open any Partner Contact ID.
- Select the Adapt button.
- Select Edit Page Layout.
- Hover over the Actions button until the related buttons become visible.
- Go to the button you wish you hide and select the Change Properties icon.
- Untick the Visible checkbox.
- Select Adapt--->End Layout Changes.
- The button will now be hidden for this Page Layout.
Page Layout, Change Properties, Visible, action, buttons, business role , KBA , LOD-CRM-PCN , Partner Contact , How To