You try to change a property of your custom PDI field in Adjust Properties in the Extensibility Explorer, however you are seeing the below message:
Change transaction created now can't be merged in UI, to see this change transaction you need to save and refresh the UI
SAP UI Designer
Reproducing the Issue
1. Launch the UI Designer.
2. Select the container where you have added your PDI field.
3. Open the Extensibility Explorer.
4. Select the Adjust Properties button.
5. Navigate to the PDI field.
6. You try to change one of these properties (Visible, Mandatory, ReadOnly).
7. Select the Apply button.
8. The warning appears.
9. Selecting the Save and Activate icon does not solve the issue
- For setting a property for the data field, your partner has already created a Change Transaction when adding this field to the UI.
- On creation of a Change Transaction, the message which comes up is just a message to inform that the Change Transaction needs to be activated for it to be merged.
- If you want to set a property for the field (for example, to None), then you need to delete the existing Change Transaction and create a new Change Transaction and then Save and Activate the UI.
- The changes will then be reflected when you open Adjust Properties.
For more information on Change Transaction, and how they can be viewed / deleted, please see section 9.5.1 Change Transactions Quick Guide in the SAP Cloud Application Studio Help Documentation.
Change Transaction, Merge, UI Designer, Error, Warning, Properties, Adjust Properties, Extensibility Explorer , KBA , error , merge , ui designer , extensibility explorer , adjust properties , properties , change transaction , warning , AP-RC-BDS-UI , ByDesign Studio UI Generation , Problem