- e-mails sent from the Report Distributor use the Default Reporting@successfactors.eu / Reporting@successfactors.com e-mail addresses.
Is there a way to change it?
- Can we change / customize the e-mail template for individual bundles?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
You can change the 'From Address Prefix' ONLY i.e., replace 'Reporting' with a different term
We currently do not have the option to change the domain to something other than successfactors.com / eu
To change the default e-mail template for all bundles:
- Access Report Distributor
- Select the bundle > Click File and choose 'Edit E-mail' from the drop-down
- Enter the desired prefix:
If the subject is changed or body under Default in one bundle it will reflect in all existing bundles.
But If a change is made to the default sender mail address, it will not reflect in the existing bundles.
It will only reflect in bundles created after the change. Existing bundles will have to be edited individually.
This is a known limitation.
To change the e-mail template for specific bundles:
- Select the 'Override for bundle name' and customize the template as required:
- The emails, although sent from the same instance, will have different subject, sender repfix and Body per the customization:
Legacy, Report, Distributor, Email, Default, email, Address, Change, successfactors.com, sender, legacy, override, bundle, custom, customize, customization , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-RDT , Report Distributor (Advanced Reporting, ORD) , Problem